Men's & Women's Programme
What's the purpose of this programme?
- Provide a range of player support to players aged 16+ who are not a part of the Pro Scholarship Programme (PSP)
- Support players as they progress towards competing in Grand Slam competition in singles and doubles and/or representing Great Britain in Davis or Billie Jean King Cup
Who's it for?
The Men’s & Women’s Programme is for the very best 16 to 21 year old players in the country who are not currently on the Pro Scholarship Programme (the programme is also available to 14 and 15 year olds in exceptional circumstances)
What will this programme be like?
The Men’s & Women’s Programme is made up of a number of components:
- Men’s & Women’s Programme Scholarships for players 16+
- Junior Grand Slam Grants
- National Player Camps
- LTA Official Trips or Travel Grants
- Tournament Bonus Scheme
- Doubles Support
- British Tour
- Domestic Pro Series
- Wildcards into ITF, ATP & WTA events
Which players are on the programme?
- Amarni Banks
- Alastair Gray
- Jasmine Conway
- Hannah Klugman
- Isabelle Lacy
- Eva Shaw
- Ranah Stoiber (once finished at Loughborough Academy)
- Max Carrier (NAGP U16)
- Ben Gusic-Wan (NAGP U16)
- Oli Bonding (NAGP U16)
The Men's and Women's Programme is just one way British players are supported by the LTA. Other levels of support include Elite, Elite Access and the Pro-Scholarship Programme.
How do players get involved?
The LTA have a selection criteria for Men’s & Women’s Programme funded players as well as the other activities that form the programme. These can be downloaded on the below links:
Download the Men’s & Women’s Programme Information for information on all the elements of this programme.