LTA Venue Registration
Venue Registration is the LTA’s registration scheme for tennis and padel venues. It provides a range of tailored and affordable support packages that include excellent benefits such as:
- A leading public liability insurance package through Howdens*
- A comprehensive venue management system through Clubspark
- A range of business services that help save time and money
- An individual LTA Membership package for your members with access to the LTA Wimbledon ballot**
- Access to a suite of programmes and competitions for your members and players
- Support through our dedicated regional delivery team who are on hand to help
*subject to venue registration package type
**only available for paid venues
New to LTA Venue Registration?
If you're new to registration or returning after a period without registration you'll need a personal LTA account to access LTA Venue Registration. If you haven’t already got an account, you can create one below:
Once you've created an account, you can then register your venue through the button below:
Park Venue Registration
If you're a Local Authority or Multi-Park Site Operator looking to register your park venue - check out our handy guide.
As an LTA registered venue, it is a requirement to make players at your park aware of the safeguarding policies you have in place, so that they may take action if required.
Displaying a Parks Safeguarding Poster at the venue is preferable - download our editable PDF template below: