A library of club resources, templates and best practice to help you find what you need to run your tennis club effectively.
- Bangor Tennis Club: 'Tennis club increase membership by 45%’.
- The Parsons Green Sports & Social Club: 'Increasing membership with incentives and local outreach on a shoestring budget'.
- Ashtead Tennis Players Club: 'Generating income, membership and junior engagement'
- Flitwick and Ampthill Tennis Club: 'Working with local partners to leverage funding for year-round indoor play'
- Sellindge Tennis Club: 'How a village club increased membership sixfold and opened up tennis to local schools'
- Wetherby Castlegarth Tennis Club: 'Against all odds: Growing membership and opening up tennis with a resilient mindset'
- Redhill Lawn Tennis Club: 'A successful club, coach and schools strategy to open tennis up and grow membership'
- St Mary's Park: 'Piloting gate access technology: Rejuvenating park courts sustainably to open up tennis in the community'
- Queens Park Tennis Club: 'How a Brighton park venue formed a CIC and created a thriving community tennis hub'
- Leeds Parks Tennis: 'Eliminating barriers: Using ClubSpark and Rally to offer free tennis in city parks'.
- Ashcombe Park: 'Working in partnership with a local authority: Revitalising semi-derelict tennis courts'
- Richmond Upon Thames: 'Park tennis in Richmond Upon Thames'
- Old Town Recreation Ground, Eastbourne: 'A local authority Opening Up Tennis to their local community by outsourcing park tennis operations to a local Community Interest Company'
- Rowntree Park Tennis Club: 'Success in lockdown: How a community club is increasing revenue through Gate Access technology'.
- Kempsey Lawn Tennis Club: 'Converting prospects in challenging times with the help of LTA technology.'
- Bath and North East Somerset Council: 'Reviving tennis courts in Bath's destination parks: A successful local authority and LTA partnership'
- Old Town Recreation Ground, Eastbourne - Club success story
Introducing Pay and Play
- Denmead Tennis Club and Wellington Tennis Club: 'Offering pay & play alongside membership'.
- Hull YPI Tennis Club: 'Engaging pay & play users with social initiatives and membership offers'.
- Caerphilly Tennis Club: 'Modernising a tennis offer to generate over 100 new members'.
- Hartlepool Tennis Club: 'Optimising LTA Rally to engage the community with membership pay & play offers.'
Effective club and coach relationships
- Ipswich Sports Club: 'A club and coach relationship driving tennis success'.
- Ackworth Tennis Club: 'A winning combination: How coach and volunteer collaboration turned a club around.'
- Cowbridge Tennis Club: 'Engaging the local community with easy access to fantastic tennis'.
- Halton Tennis Club: 'Protecting member and player data in a digital world'
- Leatherhead Tennis Club - 'Leatherhead’s champion approach to succession planning'
- Atlantic Racquet Centre - 'How Atlantic Racquet Centre is measuring positive social impact'
- Easyfundraising.com: 'Don't miss out on free fundraising for your club'
- East Bergholt Tennis Club, Suffolk: How a progressive village tennis club secured new floodlights through crowdfunding
- Riverside Tennis Club: 'A resilient partnership project opening tennis up to young people with disabilities.'
- Brentwood Tennis Club, Sheffield: 'An inclusive coaching programme that proffers the health and wellbeing benefits of tennis to all.'
- Get Set 4 Tennis: 'How crowdfunding united a community to optimise tennis facilities for children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).'
- Brentwood Tennis Club: 'A club meeting the ever-changing needs of its community'
- Beverley Park Lawn Tennis Club: 'Engaging adults and young people in the community through inclusive and accessible tennis programmes'
- East Glos Club: 'How a Cheltenham Club capitalised on Padel tennis popularity'
- Sundrige Park: 'Opening a club to more members of the community through Padel tennis'
- The Triangle: 'How Mid Sussex District successfully launched the first local authority leisure centre padel facility'
LTA Club of the Year
- Hoole Lawn Tennis Club: 'Opening up tennis, smashing membership targets and continually innovating'.
- Giffnock Tennis Squash and Hockey Club: 'Bouncing back from lockdown by championing a safe, inclusive and rewarding tennis environment'
- Grantham Tennis Club: 'More than just a tennis club'
- East Bergholt Tennis Club - 'A thriving community focal point in Suffolk through innovative and inclusive strategy'
- Halton Tennis Centre: 'Striving to become a carbon positive tennis club'
- Hoole LTC: 'How Hoole is making a difference in the community with a green agenda'
- David Lloyd Club Renfrew - 'Box leagues go from strength to strength!'