A library of club resources, templates and best practice to help you find what you need to run your tennis club effectively.
Venues in England
Venues in Scotland
Venues in Wales (updated)
- Bangor Tennis Club: 'Tennis club increase membership by 45%’.
- The Parsons Green Sports & Social Club: 'Increasing membership with incentives and local outreach on a shoestring budget'.
- Ashtead Tennis Players Club: 'Generating income, membership and junior engagement'
- Flitwick and Ampthill Tennis Club: 'Working with local partners to leverage funding for year-round indoor play'
- Sellindge Tennis Club: 'How a village club increased membership sixfold and opened up tennis to local schools'
- Wetherby Castlegarth Tennis Club: 'Against all odds: Growing membership and opening up tennis with a resilient mindset'
- St Mary's Park: 'Piloting gate access technology: Rejuvenating park courts sustainably to open up tennis in the community'
- Queens Park Tennis Club: 'How a Brighton park venue formed a CIC and created a thriving community tennis hub'
- Leeds Parks Tennis: 'Eliminating barriers: Using ClubSpark and Rally to offer free tennis in city parks'.
- Ashcombe Park: 'Working in partnership with a local authority: Revitalising semi-derelict tennis courts'
- Rowntree Park Tennis Club: 'Success in lockdown: How a community club is increasing revenue through Gate Access technology'.
- Kempsey Lawn Tennis Club: 'Converting prospects in challenging times with the help of LTA technology.'
- Bath and North East Somerset Council: 'Reviving tennis courts in Bath's destination parks: A successful local authority and LTA partnership'
Introducing Pay and Play
- Denmead Tennis Club and Wellington Tennis Club: 'Offering pay & play alongside membership'.
- Hull YPI Tennis Club: 'Engaging pay & play users with social initiatives and membership offers'.
- Caerphilly Tennis Club: 'Modernising a tennis offer to generate over 100 new members'.
- Hartlepool Tennis Club: 'Optimising LTA Rally to engage the community with membership pay & play offers.'
Effective Club and Coach Relationships
- Ipswich Sports Club: 'A club and coach relationship driving tennis success'.
- Ackworth Tennis Club: 'A winning combination: How coach and volunteer collaboration turned a club around.'
- Cowbridge Tennis Club: 'Engaging the local community with easy access to fantastic tennis'.
- Halton Tennis Club: 'Protecting member and player data in a digital world'
- Leatherhead Tennis Club - 'Leatherhead’s champion approach to succession planning'
- Easyfundraising.com: 'Don't miss out on free fundraising for your club'
- East Bergholt Tennis Club, Suffolk: How a progressive village tennis club secured new floodlights through crowdfunding
- Riverside Tennis Club: 'A resilient partnership project opening tennis up to young people with disabilities.'
- Brentwood Tennis Club, Sheffield: 'An inclusive coaching programme that proffers the health and wellbeing benefits of tennis to all.'
- Get Set 4 Tennis: 'How crowdfunding united a community to optimise tennis facilities for children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).'
- Brentwood Tennis Club: 'A club meeting the ever-changing needs of its community'
- Beverley Park Lawn Tennis Club: 'Engaging adults and young people in the community through inclusive and accessible tennis programmes'
- East Glos Club: 'How a Cheltenham Club capitalised on Padel tennis popularity'
- Sundrige Park: 'Opening a club to more members of the community through Padel tennis'
- The Triangle: 'How Mid Sussex District successfully launched the first local authority leisure centre padel facility'
LTA Club of the Year
- Hoole Lawn Tennis Club: 'Opening up tennis, smashing membership targets and continually innovating'.
- Giffnock Tennis Squash and Hockey Club: 'Bouncing back from lockdown by championing a safe, inclusive and rewarding tennis environment.'