National Age Group Programme
What is the National Age Group Programme?
The National Age Group Programme (NAGP) is part of the junior player pathway and recognises the most nationally relevant players in the UK for 14U. The NAGP aims to support the development of those 14U players with the highest potential for international junior success and selection for the LTA’s Men’s and Women’s Programme (MWP) upon graduation.
The programme comprises of the following:
- Support from a designated National Age Group Coach
- Contribution to and advise on a player’s individual development plan
- Invitations to attend NAGP Camps, international trips, and domestic activity
- Advice from the LTA’s Sports Science and Sports Medicine team
- Guidance from the LTA’s Performance Lifestyle Advisor
- Travel grants to support international tournament attendance
- Players are selected for this programme.
Who is it for?
The National Age Group Programme is for the very best 14U players in the country.
How are selections made?
The LTA have a selection criteria for National Age Group Programme players and for all NAGP Activities, these can be downloaded on the below link: