Pro Scholarship Programme
The Pro Scholarship Programme (PSP) is for wheelchair tennis players with the potential to progress into the ITF Wheelchair Tennis Tour top seven singles world ranking. Players on this programme will typically be full time athletes, transitioning from the National Age Group Programme or Pro Potential Programme.
All PSP players can expect the following:
- Financial support
- NTC based national training and remote support which includes access to coaching, S&C and physio, psychology support, performance lifestyle, strength & conditioning, medical, nutrition, and performance analysis
- Advice on training and competition plans
- A Case Manager to lead on the player’s Individual Development Plan
- Medical insurance
- Travel insurance
- GB and overseas camps
- Targeted tournament support
This is a selection based programme. To be considered a player must either:
- Receive an LTA Wheelchair National Coach Nomination, or;
- Currently be receiving support through the PSP and meet the Eligibility Criteria found in the selection policy here.