On-court workshops are an opportunity for coaches to gain world-class insight delivered by trained expert LTA tutors, alongside like-minded professionals, to help develop practical coaching skills. These events are delivered by the LTA's network of Coach Development Centres (CDCs).
Workshops are developed for all levels of coaches looking for a practical approach to their learning. They're highly interactive face-to-face sessions for coaches to engage and learn. These sessions last approximately 4 hours, and the relevant CPD credits will be allocated by the CDC conducting the event once completed.
From ongoing coach feedback, the LTA, alongside industry-leading subject-matter experts, are constantly developing content covering a range of specialised coaching topics. These can vary from doubles or coaching female players, to Cardio Tennis or LTA Youth.
The current curriculum for CPD workshops includes:
- Coach Better Doubles
- Coaching Female Players: From Physique to Technique
- Coaching Kids Padel
- Coaching Large Numbers in Schools and Camps
- Disability Awareness Course
- Great Group Coaching: Discovering & Driving Detail
- Great Group Coaching: Repetition vs Realism
- How to Coach the Double Glass
- How to Deliver Cardio Tennis
- How to Use Psychology to Optimise Player Development
- Introduction to Padel Coaching
- LTA Youth: Orange to Green
- Performance Coaching: Standards, Principles & Drills
Workshops are delivered throughout the year and across the country via the LTA’s network of Coach Development Centres. Times, dates and venue information are uploaded to the course search tool with enough time in advance, allowing coaches to plan their agenda ahead of time.
Book an on-court workshop
To see the upcoming workshops and book your place, use the course search tool below.