LTA SERVES is our industry leading sport for development programme – aimed at children and young people aged 4-18.
It takes tennis into the heart of local communities with a focus on diversity to those who may never have had the opportunity to play before, or thought the sport was for them. It’s all about having fun with friends, keeping mentally and physically fit all the while learning new skills beyond the tennis court.
What do we offer?
- Free Online Tennis Activator Training for your young people aged 16+ at faith venues, youth clubs, leisure centres who to learn how to deliver fun tennis sessions to others
- Free Equipment Pack worth £500
- Free fundraising & income generation support
- Access to wider opportunities to play tennis
- Support meetings from our team at Tennis Wales
What are our targets?
- Every local authority in Wales has an LTA SERVES project
- 50% of LTA SERVES projects serve communities that are Welsh Index of Multiple Deprivaton 1 or 2
How can I get involved?
If your venue wants to be a part of LTA SERVES, access the form using the link below, returning the completed form to email@example.com.
If you are a young person wanting to join a session, check out the interactive map to find and contact your closest venue.
Tennis Wales was awarded a grant from the Welsh Government in early 2023 to take the LTA SERVES programme into ethnically diverse communities where there is a lack of tennis opportunities locally, helping to open up the sport to many more people.
How are we doing it?
- Free training for people in the communities to become LTA SERVES activators and Level-1 coaches so they can deliver sessions and festivals at their venues.
- Mini tennis festivals in school holidays and the summer.
- Provision of clothing/equipment to help remove potential barriers to participation
If you would like to find out more, or get involved please contact firstname.lastname@example.org