LTA Youth Team Challenge
LTA Youth Team Challenge is a fun competition designed for junior tennis players. Kids compete in small teams for points over a short series of matches. Win, lose or draw, all players receive a sticker and certificate from us!
There are 2 Team Challenge formats, of which you can run one or both all-year-round, across all your age groups:
LTA Youth Team Challenge: Match Week
- The middle and last week of your coaching programme becomes Match Week - e.g., before half term or the end of term.
- You control the format and we’ll provide resources to help.
- An excellent way to keep players engaged and having fun with no additional admin.
LTA Youth Team Challenge: Festivals
- These are bigger events that take place on the last week of term or half term.
- Festivals can be run at your venue and you can invite others to take part too, if you like.
- We provide dedicated resources packs including certificates, prizes and more.
- You choose the theme of the pack from either the standard LTA Youth Team Challenge packs or one of the seasonal themes (e.g. ‘Halloween Monster Smash’, ‘Back the Brits’, ‘Girl Set Match’ and ‘Family Cup’).
What do you get in the packs?
Team Challenge: Match Week
Team Challenge: Festival
High-resolution certificates, draw sheets, posters, social media banners & more in every LTA Youth Team Challenge pack.
Please email Teamchallenge@lta.org.uk with any questions you may have regarding Team Challenge
Sign up now!
Team Challenge packs are now posted at the end of every month!
Please expect delivery of resources two weeks after the end of the month.
Not got your pack after two weeks? Contact us email@example.com