County Tour tennis tournaments
If you’re feeling ready to start competing in your first tournaments or want to perfect your skills against other players – look no further than our County Tour.
With events spread out all over the country there are loads of opportunities to start getting some experience playing against other players in your local area.
Singles, doubles, you name it, we’ve got a competition to suit you.
Whether you’re trying to get back into competing or trying to raise your game – anyone can get involved in County Tour events.
There are a wide range of singles and doubles events for you to enter so you’re never short of opportunities to play.
These are Grade 4 competitions, meaning they are suitable for players looking to compete on a local or county level.
The County Tour is split into a Summer and Winter calendar.
- Summer events – 1 April to 31 August
- Winter events – 1 September to 31 March
Events take place over one day and calendars show the County Tour events scheduled to take place within a region.
To enter a County Tour event, just follow these simple steps:
- Sign up to Advantage to get your ITF World Tennis Number.
- Search for your next tournament here.
- Select which event you want to enter.
- Complete the online entry process.
- Then you’re all set and ready to go – it’s that easy.
Remember – players can only enter one tournament on any given weekend at each grade and in the same age group. For more information, read our Regulations on Overlapping Competitions.