Use the ‘Report Match Results Here’ button on your League home page or the 'Report Scores' button in your profile. At the top of the page you’ll see each potential match that you can report scores for. Click on the appropriate link and follow the prompts to enter the score. We will then approve the score within 48 hours and publish it into your Round page.
After a result is reported:
- All results are reviewed and authorised by the Local Tennis Leagues team before being added to the group standings.
- The match will be marked ‘awaiting approval’ during this process.
- Both players (teams for doubles) will receive an email confirmation when the match is approved.
Revising a match:
- If you submitted a 'To be completed' score and you've made further progress or completed the match, click the 'Update/Complete Score' button next to the match to edit the match score. It will then be approved following the same steps as above.
- If you'd like to submit a revision to a score or add commentary, click the pencil icon next to the score and leave your message. It will be reviewed by the team and amended.