On the day
Here's everything you need to know to make your visit to the Lexus Surbiton Trophy as enjoyable as possible.
A key objective for all of us at the Lexus Surbiton Trophy is to ensure that the event is as welcoming, inclusive and accessible as possible, working within the restrictions of a temporary outdoor venue.
If you would like to see additional facilities at the tournament, or if you have any other personal requirements, please let us know by completing the below form:
There are five wheelchair spaces available on Centre Court and all have a carer’s seat adjacent. Wheelchair users will be charged the full price for their ticket and their carer will be free of charge. You can purchase wheelchair and essential companion tickets online ahead of the tournament.
For anyone needing Ambulant Disabled seating, please contact the Ticket Factory on the telephone number below in order to purchase your tickets that meet your requirements. Those requiring a FOC Essential Companion will also be able to arrange this over the phone by calling 0344 581 1255.
A limited number of free disabled car parking spaces are available. These must be booked in advance by emailing email@example.com detailing the car make, model, colour and registration, as well as your name, email address and telephone number. There is no charge for these spaces.
Please refer to the travel & parking page below for advice on travelling to the tournament
- We have accessible toilets in the grounds, please ask a member of staff for directions on arrival.
- No dogs are permitted entry into the Tournament grounds, except for registered guide dogs. Unfortunately, whilst they are allowed into the grounds, they are not permitted in the centre court.
The Lexus Surbiton Trophy is a cashless event with all outlets accepting credit and debit card payments.
There are no cash machines located within the grounds.
Spectators are prohibited from bringing in the following:
- Any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon, including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives, large corkscrews), glass bottles, pyrotechnics and 'personal protection' sprays;
- Bags larger than 16’’ x 12’’ x 12’’ (40cm x 30cm x 30cm);
- Large flags (max. 2'x2') banners, rattles, klaxons, oversized hats or any items causing an obstruction or nuisance; and
- All promotional or commercial items of whatever nature or items containing religious or political messaging including but not limited to banners, signs, symbols, marketing materials and leaflets (unless expressly authorised by the LTA).
Food can be brought into the grounds, along with non-alcoholic drinks in non-glass containers.
Due to licensing laws, no alcohol may be brought onto site and any that is will be confiscated and handed to security staff for disposal before entry can be granted.
Any such items will be confiscated and handed to security staff for disposal and ticket holders in possession of such items may be refused entry to or ejected from the Venue.
See our full Conditions of Entry
To ensure players and fans have the best possible experience at the Lexus Surbiton Trophy we have set the following guidelines for when you are in and around the courts:
- Please keep noise to a minimum during play
- Please don’t leave your seat unless during a change-over
- Mobile phones must be switched off in the vicinity of the courts
- Please be respectful of those around you by ensuring that you do not obstruct their view or cause any unnecessary inconvenience
- Flash photography is strictly forbidden in the stands
- The use of laptops / electronic devices in the vicinity of the courts is not permitted.
Gates will open to the public at 10am every day.
The tournament has medical provision for spectators. Please go to the First Aid room (near to Centre Court) if assistance is required.
To find out about the food and drink options available, please visit our Lexus Surbiton Trophy food and drink page.
Unfortunately, there is no left luggage facility on site. Spectators may not bring a bag larger than 16” x 12” x 12” (40cm x 30cm x 30cm) into the grounds. For spectator safety all bags are subject to inspection by our security team and are brought to the Tournament at the owner’s risk.
Please refer to the conditions of entry for guidance on what is prohibited on site.
All lost property will be taken to the Ticket Office by the gate entrance.
The balls used at the Lexus Surbiton Trophy are the Slazenger Wimbledon ball. As you can tell by the name; these are the same balls which are in use at The Championships, Wimbledon.
Balls used during Tournament matches can be purchased onsite.
If you wish to leave and re-enter the grounds, you will need to collect a wristband from a security team member on exiting the grounds. In order to be re-admitted you will need to show both the wristband and a valid ticket.
Our security plans are regularly reviewed, and a number of additions and improvements have been made for 2023. Extra security personnel, resources and measures have been employed.
In light of recent events, we will again be reviewing our security measures in conjunction with the relevant authorities to ensure that they remain at an appropriate level.
During the tournament, we would ask everyone arriving to the venue to allow enough time for security checks, and to check our official social media channels and website for any further updates and information.
We’ve introduced mobile ticketing for all our events to make it easier than ever to manage and use your tickets. For a guide on how our mobile tickets work, please visit our ticketing information page.