Online Club and Venue Forums
• 2 MINUTE READ
Make sure you book your place on one of our online Club and Venue forums on 24 October.
Who are the Forums for?
The forums are our flagship opportunity for your club or venue to get updates from, and to talk with, your counterparts across the network in Wales. The Forums are open to anyone at your club or venue, whether that be a committee member, coach, volunteer or activator.
When are this year's Forums?
In Wales there are two opportunities to attend an online forum so you can chose the time that is best for you.
- Tuesday 24 October, 10am-11.30am
- Tuesday 24 October, 6pm-7.30pm
How will you benefit from attending a Forum?
The forums are a great opportunity to have informal discussions in online breakout rooms with your peers, including:
- Other club’s committee members, activators and volunteers
- The Tennis Wales team
We believe this opportunity to connect with the tennis community is invaluable.
Updates from across the Network
The forums will provide you with invaluable updates from across the club network in Wales including:
- How Haverfordwest Lawn Tennis Club engaged with their local county council and Tennis Wales to safeguard the future of indoor tennis in Pembrokeshire
- The success of Cardiff Baseliners and how to open your doors to the LGBTQ+ community.
- Building long lasting relationships with your local schools
- Exploring the opportunities to actively promote and deliver opportunities for disabled people.
- How to offer more local opportunities for juniors to compete.