The LTA Tennis Foundation ‘charity network’ brings together different organisations to collaborate, share knowledge and identify further opportunities to help improve lives through tennis.
The network will come together through online sessions and one face-to-face meeting every year, to share successes, discuss potential challenges and take part in workshops on key topics, such as fundraising.
Members of the network can take advantage of a wide range of benefits, including:
- Entry into a free group ticket ballot for most of our events and Wimbledon
- The ability to host meetings or charitable events at the National Tennis Centre in Roehampton
- Discounts with several of our partners
- Access to branded merchandise
- Cost savings through the LTA Buying Group
- Access to data and research from our research team
- Introduction to our colleagues
See who's already part of our network below: