To request a reasonable adjustment:
- Complete the Enquiry Form and provide as much information about your impairment including how it affects you in a tennis environment and what additional support you believe you require on and off the court.
- The Customer Support Team will forward this onto the Competition Support Team who will respond within 48 hours. Further clarification of your needs is normally requested as well as documentation from your relevant support network e.g., letter from your GP or education, health and care plan from your school/local authority.
- Upon receipt the LTA will draft a Player Access Needs letter and send this to you for your comments.
- We will arrange a call to finalise the letter.
- We will then send you the signed letter for you to share with the tournament organiser/referee when you first enter an event.