Frequently asked questions about tickets at the Aegon Open Nottingham.
What are the dates for the tournament?
The 2017 Aegon Open Nottingham will run from June 10 - 18 at the Nottingham Tennis Centre.
When do tickets go on sale?
Early bird tickets go on sale at 10am Thursday, February 2 - Thursday May, 4 2017 where you will be able to save £5 on Adult Centre Court tickets.
Following the early bird sale, tickets will go on general sale from Friday, May 5.
How do I book tickets?
You can book tickets for the Aegon Open Nottingham via The Ticket Factory, the official ticket provider for this event. Bookings can be made either online or via telephone using the below options;
- Online: Book online through The Ticket Factory
- Telephone: 0844 581 4994* (Open Monday - Friday, 9am – 7pm and Saturday - Sunday, 9am - 5pm)
- Disabled Tickets: 0800 640 5001** (Open Monday – Friday, 9am – 7pm and Saturday – Sunday, 9am – 5pm)
- Group Bookings: 0800 358 0058** (Open Monday - Friday, 9am – 5pm)
*Calls cost 7p per minute from a BT landline. Other networks may vary and calls from mobiles may be considerably more.
**Free from UK landlines and mobiles.
Are there any ticket offers available?
Yes! See the information below for the list of offers in place at the Aegon Open;
- Weekly tickets: Save up to 65% by booking a weekly ticket to access the action every day.
- Group Tickets: Available for groups of 10 or more. Groups will be offered £5 off per adult ticket (not valid for qualifying weekend)
- Schools Tickets: Schools tickets can be booked for £3 by calling the Group Bookings telephone number (Centre Court Tickets: Monday – Friday only). Alternatively, Grounds Passes are free of charge (Tuesday – Friday only). Please note that accompanying teachers go free. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Twilight Tickets: Spectators arriving on the day after 4pm can purchase tickets for that day at the Box Office for half price per adult ticket for Centre Court and £5 for Grounds Passes (where applicable). Kids go free
- Doubles Deal: Buy 3 adult tickets, get 1 adult ticket free (available Thursday 15th and Saturday 17th June)
- Family Deal: Tickets available for families of 4 for only £50 (2 adults, 2 children) (available Saturday 17th June, Category 3 tickets).
- Hospitality: Hospitality tickets available from £99 – find out more about hospitality!
What provisions are available for wheelchair users?
Wheelchair spaces are available on Centre Court and all have a carer’s seat adjacent.
Wheelchair users will be charged the full price for their ticket (Category 2) and their carer will be free of charge.
These wheelchair spaces must be booked over the phone rather than online. Please call 0844 640 5001 to book these.
If it rains at the event, will I receive a refund?
If, due to unfavourable weather conditions on the day for which this ticket is valid, there is one hour or more but less than two hours of non-consecutive play on the court to which this ticket gives access or, in the case of a ground pass, if there is one hour or more but less than two hours of non-consecutive play in total on the courts to which this ticket gives access (play occurring at the same time on different courts only being counted once), you may claim a refund of 50% of the face value of the ticket.
These refund provisions do not apply where all of the play scheduled for that day for the court(s) which that ticket specifically gives access to has taken place (the latest version of the schedule, including revised schedules released on the day of play, shall apply for these purposes). In such cases, no refund will be given. The amount of play is measured using the official record of the court umpires. No refund is available for tickets bought at the onsite box office after 4pm for entry to the grounds or to Centre Court on that day.
Read the full Raincheck Scheme for the Aegon Open Nottingham.
What is the entry policy for babies and young children?
A ticket is not required for those under 4 on the day they attend, however anyone under 4 is not allowed in the grandstand seating of Centre Court.
Children aged 4 – 16 on the day they attend require a child price ticket and must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Anyone aged 17 and older on the day they attend requires an adult ticket.