Get to know Luke Bambridge
- Nickname: Bambo
- Place of birth: Nottingham
- Lives: Nottingham
- Trains: Nottingham Tennis Centre
- Favourite tournament: Wimbledon
- Tennis beginnings: Started playing doubles in the garden with his three sisters.
- Tennis idol: Roger Federer
- Likes: Watching films (favourite film is Shawshank Redemption and favourite actor is Denzel Washington). Loves football and supports Manchester United.
- Family: Father, Adrian; mother, Alison; sisters, Hollie, Olivia and Zoe.
Partnered with Dom Inglot, Bambridge lost in the final of the ATP 250 in Estoril in April, and a few weeks later made the semi-final in the Belgrade ATP Challenger.
Losing finalist in two ATP 250 and one ATP Challenger tournament alongside Jonny O’Mara, most recently losing out to Jeremy Chardy and Fabrice Martin in the Millennium Estoril Open in Portugal in May.
Making his Grand Slam debut alongside Liam Broady in the 2015 Wimbledon Championships, in the same year he won his first ITF singles tournament at the Qatar F4 Futures.
Helped Great Britain win the 2011 Junior Davis Cup for the first time alongside Evan Hoyt and Kyle Edmund.
*ATP Challenger and ITF titles have been combined in the overall ITF titles on this page