What is Miss-Hits?
- An introduction to tennis for young girls aged 5-8, designed by Judy Murray and launched in partnership with the LTA to get more girls playing
- 12 week (2 x 6 week blocks), all–girl, indoor programme delivered by a female coach
- A feeder for LTA Mini Tennis
Key features of Miss-Hits:
- 6 characters (the Miss-Hits), who take the girls through the basics of tennis through active play
- Each character has their own shot, dance and magic symbol to teach the girls all they need to know each week
- Tailored content to create a fun and sociable environment to make girls comfortable and involved
- Specialised equipment and activities to facilitate learning of basic tennis shots and skills
- The Miss-Hits website to help girls learn more about tennis in addition to the coaching sessions
- The Miss-Hits app will teach girls how to play the game and is a fun introduction to competition, court positioning and how to score.
With dancing, games and much more, Miss-Hits is the perfect introduction to tennis for girls aged 5-8. Girls build friendship groups and develop basic tennis shots and motor skills in order to prepare them for LTA Mini Tennis.
Visit the Miss-Hits website to find out more!
To register your interest in becoming a Miss-Hits coach, please fill out and submit the form below.