Tune in to online Venue Forums
• 2 MINUTE READ
New dates have been set for the Tennis Wales online Venue Forums.
There are three forums, giving you a choice to attend (virtually) the one which is most convenient for you:
- Tuesday, 15 November: 10am
- Thursday, 17 November: 10am
- Thursday, 17 November: 6pm
Matt Rutland and Stuart Baker from our Participation team will be leading on the forums.
Why attend a forum?
You will get all the latest information for venues and clubs, ensuring you stay at the forefront of everything that is going on. This includes:
- The latest updates on a range of subjects including:
- The facilities survey
- Grant funding
- Venue registration
- The lowdown on your local tennis landscape and the role you can play in ‘Opening up tennis’.
- The chance network virtually and hear what other venues/clubs have to say.
The online forums will be followed up with face-to-face ‘drop in clinics’ across Wales. These will be your venue’s chance to meet our team and discuss development plans for your club.