Expert winemaker Domaine Des Jeanne announced as new league sponsor for adult tennis leagues
• 2 MINUTE READ
Tennis Wales is delighted to announce expert winemakers Domaine Des Jeanne as the official sponsor of our North and South Wales adult tennis leagues.
The sponsorship will see investment into the leagues, which will be re-named from winter 2023, as well as exciting new prizes and benefits for players and teams.
The adult leagues in Wales will be known as:
- Domaine des Jeanne North Wales Winter League 2023
- Domaine des Jeanne South Wales Winter League 2023
- Domaine des Jeanne North Wales Summer League 2024
- Domaine des Jeanne South Wales Summer League 2024
- Domaine des Jeanne North Wales Winter League 2024
- Domaine des Jeanne South Wales Winter League 2024
Prizes and benefits for teams will be:
- Winning teams from each league will receive newly branded pennants for winning to display at their club or venue.
- Unbeaten teams in each league will receive either bottles of wine, or a non-alcoholic equivalent, to reward for players for their achievement.
- There will be an annual presentation evening in North & South Wales where winning teams will receive prizes.
- A new branded league t-shirt will be available in the Tennis Wales online store with KitLocker for players to purchase.
- There will be a dedicated discount code for the Welsh tennis community to purchase wine, or a non-alcoholic alternative, online.
Tennis Wales Competitions & Events Manager Mark Lewis said: “We are delighted that Expert Winemakers from Domaine Des Jeanne are sponsoring the Tennis Wales Leagues, which sees around 4,000 adult tennis club members, and 500 club teams taking part. It’s always superb to welcome a new sponsor who loves tennis as much as we do, and a Welsh-owned business that’s keen to give back to our community through sponsorship”
Lord Davies from Domaine Des Jeanne said: “Rydym wrth ein bodd, trwy ein gwinllan Domaine des Jeanne, i fod yn noddi Cynghreiriau Tenis Cymru. Mae'r bartneriaeth yn cynrychioli ein hymrwymiad i gefnogi'r gymuned tennis yng Nghymru. Gan ddymuno pob lwc i'r holl gyfranogwyr yng Nghynghreiriau'r Gogledd a'r De sydd ar ddod.”
“We are delighted, through our vineyard Domaine Des Jeanne, to be sponsoring the Tennis Wales Leagues. The partnership represents our commitment to supporting the tennis community in Wales. Wishing all participants the very best of luck in the upcoming North and South Leagues. “