Skip to content

I have a safeguarding training certificate from an external provider, can I use this to renew my Officials Licence?
1 minute

We do not accept external safeguarding certificates for Officials to renew their Officials Licence. Therefore they will need to complete the 'Safeguarding in Tennis Together (Officials)' e-learning course as a pre-requsite to renew their licence.


Is this Information Useful?
Related Articles
Still require more information?
Cookies on LTA site

We use cookies on our site to ACE your experience, improve the quality of our site and show you content we think you’ll be interested in. Let us know if you agree to cookies or if you’d prefer to manage your own settings.