Skip to content

What DBS do I need for an Officials Licence?
2 minutes

To get an Official Licence, you require an enhanced DBS. This can be either a volunteer or non-volunteer DBS - depending on whether you get paid for your time as an official.

To apply for a DBS through the LTA, please see our DBS page here.

Is this Information Useful?
Related Articles
Still require more information?
Cookies on LTA site

We use cookies on our site to ACE your experience, improve the quality of our site and show you content we think you’ll be interested in. Let us know if you agree to cookies or if you’d prefer to manage your own settings.