The club are looking for a coach to help deliver a mixture of Adult and junior groups and 1-2-1’s. We also need someone to help coach at a local private school as well as local private houses.
We are also keen to add tots tennis and disabled tennis opportunities at the venue.
Milford on Sea Tennis and Squash club is based in a busy, vibrant village between New Milton and Lymington in Hampshire. The club has over 400 tennis members and also hosts other club activities such as Squash, Racketball, Bridge, Mahjong, and Table Tennis.
The tennis facilities are as follows,
7 synthetic grass courts of which 5 are floodlit with no extra charge
REBO Practice wall (free to use)
Comprehensive adult and junior tennis coaching programme
Tennis ball machine (no extra charge)
Adult/Junior/Mini Tennis programme
Patio overlooking coaching court with covered seating for parents and spectators
The club is looking for an energetic and hard working person to fill a new full time role at our busy and thriving facility. The successful candidate will work under our Head Coach, Dan Hitchins, to help provide members and non members with quality and professional on court advice via group coaching and individual lessons. All candidates must have minimum LTA level 3 qualification and be fully accredited with the LTA`s Coach Accreditation scheme.
The main responsibilities of the coach will be:
- To help increase numbers on both the adult on junior coaching programme at the club by increasing current offering to membership
- To help introduce new products to help build membership such as pre school sessions blue tennis and beginners courses
- To help run half term and easter summer holiday camps
- To assist in coaching in schools both at the village primary school as well as a local private school
- To deliver 1-2-1 sessions or privately arranged sessions with members
- To help increase LTA competitions at the club by running matchplays and other LTA sanctioned events
- To assist the club build a programme to help it become accessible for people with disabilities
- Selling rackets, shoes, tennis accesories and club clothing
- Use of a stringing machine
- Private courts in nearby houses
|To apply for this position or if you have any further queries, please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org|