Join our Team!
We want to hear from passionate tennis coaches that can be instrumental in shaping the future of tennis in the UK. We have a variety of coaching roles to suit your expertise and lifestyle:
Full-Time Coaching Roles: Ideal for those who want to immerse themselves in coaching, offering a stable and comprehensive schedule.
Part-Time Coaching Roles: Perfect for coaches looking for flexibility and balance, with opportunities to work around other commitments.
Flexible Coaching Roles: Tailored for coaches seeking adaptable schedules that can change with their needs.
Salaried or Self-Employed Positions: Choose the employment structure that suits you best, with competitive remuneration packages.
- Deliver engaging and effective coaching to players of all ages and abilities.
- Develop innovative training programs.
- Collaborate with the NTA team to enhance our tennis offerings.
- Promote tennis and recruit new players within the community.
National Tennis Association (NTA), a cornerstone of UK tennis since 2004, is in search of dedicated tennis coaches to join our dynamic team. As a National Partner of the LTA and a vibrant social enterprise, our goal is to broaden the reach and love of tennis throughout the country.
We aim to build an inclusive tennis community that nurtures talent, breaks down barriers, and fosters innovation and change.
Why Choose NTA?
- Be part of a supportive, growth-focused team.
- Competitive salary and performance incentives.
- Self-employed coaches retain 100% of income from individual coaching.
- Access to personal development and career advancement opportunities.
- Staff perks including major brand discounts, and sponsorships with Adidas and Tecnifibre.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Accredited coaching qualifications (LTA accreditation preferred).
- Experience in coaching diverse groups.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to personal and professional development.
If you're passionate about tennis and want to make a difference by joining the National Tennis movement, we'd love to here from you.