We require a strong Level 2 tennis coach to lead sessions at our Finsbury Park Tennis courts and at schools in the surrounding area.
- Leading and assisting the delivery of the coaching programme of all ages from Mini Tennis to adult coaching, including school holiday camps.
- Lead and assist the delivery of the schools programme in the areas of Hackney, Haringey and Islington.
- Evening work required, weekend work desirable.
- Immediate start available.
The Access to Sports project is a community led, creative & innovative sports development charity that works across the London boroughs of Islington, Haringey & Hackney.
Tennis for All was set up by the Access to Sports Project to make the sport more inclusive. We want to target underrepresented segments of the local community including women, people from ethnic minority communities, people with special educational needs and those on low incomes.
We run various school and community projects and we run an extensive programme using the courts at Finsbury park. We have 8 courts (6 floodlit) with one court that has 4 mini court lines painted on. The courts have all recently been painted.
We require someone who...
- Is a positive role model for other coaches and the children or adults attending sessions.
- Is reliable and has good timekeeping skills.
- Is organised, flexible and can be a good team player.
- Has a dynamic on court manner and a strong on court presence.