Self Employed- School and Club Coach
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working and professional tennis coach to join our current team of coaches. We would like someone to deliver and develop our extensive school programme that includes 15+ daytime hours and after school club coaching. This will be along with plenty of opportunity 5+ hours delivering club courses/squads, developing an individual client base with evening or weekend availability and assisting and working with the Head Tennis Coach to deliver a variety of Club sessions.
All Court Tennis is based at West Warwickshire Sports Complex which is 5 minutes from Solihull Town Centre. West Warwicks has recently become an LTA Youth Recognised Venue.
The club has 7 astro tennis courts, (6 floodlit) 4 squash courts, a gym, gym classes, bar, function room that can hold up to 200 people, cricket pitch, hockey astro and a balcony which overlooks the tennis courts.
We are continually looking at ways to be able to offer tennis to juniors and adults in the programme and are looking to grow our membership. We work with 7 different local schools in the area and there is plenty of opportunity to expand and create more work.
- Minimum Level 2 (Ideally level 3), Accredited and able to show current DBS.
- Completed LTA Safeguarding course.
- Experience or willingness to learn working in schools.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Be hard working, highly motivated, committed, ambitious and have initiative.
- Be professional, reliable and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be actively seeking CPD.
- Show attention to detail and good administration.
- Be able to work daytime with some evening and/or weekend work.
- Be skilled at coaching and upselling the programme and membership.