- Deliver fun and interacting sessions to both children and adults
- Between 20-40 hours a week
- Must be able to work 6 days a week (Mon/Sat)
- Maintain up to date coaching registration or licence.
- Coaching players of all levels from beginners to adults
- Support coaching assistants with their development on court, showing role model characteristics
- Coaching includes holiday camps, during school holidays
- Looking for part time and full time coaches, covering 48 weeks of the year
- Hourly rate ranges between £20 and £35 per hour and this will depend on the candidate's experience
Living Tennis is in the heart of Berkshire and coaching takes place at different locations such as Wycombe Abbey Girls School, Bisham Abbey National Sports Centre.
A Successful candidate must be enthusiastic, hardworking, a team player but most importantly has to be dedicated to working within the coaching team. The coach should have own transport and drive.
How to apply
Applications should include a one page cover letter and CV, which can be sent to Paul Delgado at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply