Tennis Made Easy - breaking down the basics
• 2 MINUTE READ
Our Tennis Made Easy video series is back once again to help you master the basics with easy-to-follow coaching tips and exercises.
The latest six-episode series breaks down some of the key skills and shots in tennis with the help of some expert coaches, so you can improve your game - whether you're a complete beginner, or you've been playing for years.
The first episode - released today - is all about learning how to improve your serve. The next episodes will be released on a weekly basis and will be available on our YouTube channel and on Instagram.
Meet the coaches
Each episode is presented by one of our incredible LTA Accredited coaches - find out more about the coaches below:
- Arum Akom – Arum Akom is a tennis coach from South London, who is the head coach of the Butterfly Tennis Club in Camberwell.
- Ashley Neaves – Ashley Neaves is a tennis coach and content creator who was named British Coach of the Year in 2017 and produce expert coaching content on his Instagram page 'The Tennis Mentor'.
- Sam Nickel – Sam Nickel is a Canadian tennis coach who has been coaching in West London since moving to the UK in 2017.
- Dylan Gee – Dylan Gee is a tennis coach and content creator. His ‘Tennis with Dylan’ Instagram page, where he delivers tennis tips and tactics, has grown an audience of over 100,000 followers.
- Isla Smith – Isla Smith is a tennis coach with over 20 years experience working in the tennis and fitness industries. She is now Coach Education and Qualifications Lead at the LTA.
- Suzie Chapman – Suzie Chapman is a tennis coach and former junior performance player. She switched to coaching share her knowledge, inspire and teach players at all skill levels & backgrounds to enjoy the game she loves.