Want to enjoy a great day out for just £2?
This is an open invitation to all community, sport and disability groups who would like to have a great day out in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park this December, for just £2 per person!
Here’s 5 reasons why your group will have an amazing time visiting the NEC Wheelchair Masters:
1. Supersized Activity Zone* - the zone boast loads of fun and accessible tennis games and free coaching, led by top tennis motivators.
2. Awesome Entertainment - get a front row seat to watch the world’s best wheelchair tennis players, including London 2012 Paralympic gold medallists and GB stars.
3. Explore the Park - our venue is the perfect point from which to start an adventure into the stunning Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
4. Free Transport to Westfield - make the most of our free shuttle service between the venue and Westfield Shopping Centre, where you can take your pick from a great array of shops and restaurants.
5. Beat the Weather - no need to bring your brolly as the whole event takes place indoors. We also have a spacious indoor lounge area where you can purchase a range of food and drink from our Five-Star Cafe.
*The Zone is especially busy until 3pm on weekdays with our Schools Festival, please consider this when planning your trip. We recommend a visit between 3pm and 7pm on week nights, and anytime over the weekend!
How do I get tickets for my group?
It’s really simple just apply via this link.
Do I count as a community group?
Good question! As far as we’re concerned, a ‘community group’ is any formally organised group of people bound together by a common or shared interest, such as:
- After-school clubs
- Sports clubs
- Disability groups
- Voluntary organisations
- Public benefit groups
- Not for profit groups or charities