Please see below for information to make your visit to the 2023 Billie Jean King Cup by Gainbridge Play-Off tie at the Copper Box Arena, London as enjoyable as possible!
Please note: If you're travelling to the Copper Box Arena this weekend, there could be disruption to your journey. Check our "Getting to and from the Copper Box Arena" dropdown below for more information.
Children under five and babies in arms are not permitted entry in any grandstand seating. Children aged 5 years or over are allowed into grandstand seating provided that they have their Ticket/seat and do not disturb other spectators.
There's no dress code at the Copper Box Arena in London, however we strongly advise you come dressed in red, white and blue to support Team GB!
Inside the venue
No food or drink is permitted to be brought into the Copper Box Arena, except in limited circumstances on proven medical grounds. Only food and drink purchase in the Copper Box Arena may be consumed in the venue.
Spectators are allowed to bring empty water bottles into the venue. Water refill points will be available in the venue.
A range of food and drink will be available to purchase from outlets in the venue - check out just some of the options available:
Venue Address: Copper Box Arena, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London E20 3HB
Built for the 2012 Summer Olympics, the Copper Box Arena is located in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London, England.
Saturday 11 November: Please be aware that there will be major disruption to the London Underground services, with five lines set for full closure.
Expect closures on the following lines until 15:00:
- Hammersmith & City
There will also be disruption to London Overground services between Kilburn High Road and Euston on both Saturday and Sunday.
We'd advise seeking other methods of public transport to the Copper Box Arena. Services on the Central, Elizabeth Line and DLR are expected to run as normal.
Sunday 12 November: Due to an event also taking place at the London Stadium, please be aware of part or full road closures near the Copper Box Arena. Please check your journey before you travel.
By Public Transport
Public Transport is the best and easiest way to get to and from the Park, either by train, Underground, bus or cycle.
- The nearest Overground Station is Hackney Wick (5 minute walk)
- The nearest Underground station is Stratford (12 minute walk)
- Stratford International Station is also nearby (12 minute walk) and is directly accessible by train from St Pancras International and Kings Cross stations (7 minute train journey)
- The 388 bus runs every 10 minutes from Stratford bus station to Blackfriars station and stops directly outside the Copper Box Arena (stops M & N).
- There are more than 140 cycle racks outside the Copper Box Arena, including a Santander Cycles docking station located outside the centre
The M25 is only a 25 minute drive away. There is plenty of parking available in nearby Westfield Shopping Centre.
Visitors may be subject to security checks and bag or body searches throughout the Venue where we believe there may have been a breach of the Ticket Terms and Conditions, the Conditions of Entry and/or in response to suspicion or evidence of wrongdoing.
The LTA and the Venue owner reserve the right to limit items which may be brought into, or taken out of, the Venue and the LTA may confiscate such items, and search bags, and persons before granting entry to or exit from the Venue and other facilities. The LTA and the Venue owner take no responsibility for personal property brought onto the Venue.
Click the link below to read the Copper Box admissions policy.
Persons in possession of a prohibited item may be refused entry, ejected from the premises or liable for prosecution. Prohibited items include;
- items which are or may be illegal;
- fire works, smoke canisters, bottles, glasses, cans, flags, banners, poles and or any other item, which in our reasonable opinion, may cause danger or disruption to any Event or to other visitors (regardless of whether or not such item is illegal or is carried for specific purposes).
- Food or drink - no food or drink is permitted to be brought into the Copper Box Arena, except in limited circumstances on proven medical grounds. Only food and drink purchased in the Copper Box Arena may be consumed in the venue.
- GLL operates a no smoking policy throughout the Copper Box Arena, including e-cigarettes.
- No camera, video camera, sound recording equipment or other photographic apparatus may be brought onto the premises for commercial purposes without advance written permission from the Copper Box Arena or GLL