Our University Partners
We work closely with our partner universities to deliver tennis to students across Britain. Our leading partner universities have developed programmes with full time tennis staff, professional coaching, daily access to indoor courts and high-level performance training.
Many others also have regular access to indoor training, professional coaching and plenty of opportunities to compete.
If you’re looking to study tennis at degree level, there are many options across the country including foundation, part-time, and postgraduate degrees.
Choosing the right university
We understand the amount of time, money and effort that players and parents commit through their junior tennis years, so we want to help you understand the options available to you as you or your child move onto the next stage.
To help you with this process, we’ve created a a new course called British University Tennis: a player/parent guide.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and understanding to help you choose the right university for your tennis journey.
Find more details about our partner universities below:
- Tennis Manager: Harrison Fernandez Lewis
- University Coach: Callum Chivers
- University staff for more information: Harrison Fernandez Lewis and Callum Chivers
- Tel: 0115 848 3771
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- NTU Tennis Club website - https://www.ntu.ac.uk/sport/get-involved/sports-clubs/sport-clubs/racquet-sports/tennis
- Facebook: NTU Tennis
- Twitter: NTU_Tennis
- Instagram: ntutennis
- Head Coach – Performance Programme: Guy Leverton
- University Contact for more information: Matt Shepherd, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01392 723759
- University of Exeter Performance Programme
- Twitter: @ExeterUniTennis