GB NTA Highlights
A summary of GB NTA Highlights include:
- Ella McDonald broke into the ITF Junior top 100 with victory at the ITF J2 in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, beating world number 14 Johanne Christine Svendsen 6-4, 1-6, 7-6 (4) in the final
- Hephzibah Oluwadare became the second youngest Brit ever to win an ITF Junior Title after Emma Raducanu
- Hannah Read became the first British Girl for 8 years to reach the semi-final of Les Petits As (Tarbes) since Maia Lumsden in 2012
- Matthew Rankin did the double at the ITF in Wrexham winning the boys singles, before partnering Sam Reeve to win the doubles.
- Millie Skelton won the first ITF event in Stirling, before Matthew Rankin and Sam Reeve won the boys doubles and Hannah Read won the Girls doubles with Issey Purser.
- Ella McDonald won back-to-back ITF J3 titles in Loughborough and Glasgow
- 4 players selected to represent GB Winter Cup Team – girls finished third
- 27 Junior ITF Titles won by GB NTA players
- Hephzibah Oluwadare became the first GB NTA Junior Grand Slam player at the age 13
- 6 players with wins at professional tour events
- 2 players were ranked in Top 6 in Tennis Europe 14U Rankings
- 2 GB NTA Players gained straight A grades in National Examinations.
- First GB NTA graduate to go to University of Memphis on a combined Tennis and Academic Scholarship.