TS progressive tour
• 1 MINUTE READ
TS Open Progressive Tour 2020 (Scottish National Championships)
We are pleased to announce that upcoming TS 500 and TS 1000 Open Progressive Tour events are scheduled to be held next month. Open to both adults and junior yellow ball players, those wishing to compete should enter their nearest TS 500 competition:
- TS 500 – Scotstoun CITC (7th - 8th November) – enter here
- TS 500 – University of Stirling (7th - 8th November) – enter here
- TS 500 – University of St Andrews (14th - 15th November) – enter here
Standard of play will then determine whether players compete in their selected TS 500 event or the TS 1000. Winners of the TS 500 events will also gain entry to the TS 1000 (Scottish National Championships) which will take place at the University of Stirling on 5th and 6th December.
Scottish National Doubles Championships
Entries for the Scottish National Doubles Championships at the University of Stirling will open on 19th October. To compete in the main draw event, taking place between 4th - 6th December, players should enter here by Friday, 20th November.
TS Open Tour Masters 2020
Due to this year’s revised competition calendar, winners and runners-up from below events will automatically qualify for the TS Open Tour Masters, scheduled to be played on 21st and 22nd December:
- North East Indoors
- East of Scotland Open – Open Singles Events
- Highland Tennis Championships – Open Singles Events
- Giffnock Open – Open Singles Events
- Whitecraigs Easter Tournament – Open Singles Events
- West of Scotland Championships
- British Tour Glasgow
- TS Open Progressive Tour – Scottish National Championships
Remaining spaces in the draw will be selected based upon the ranking of online entrants.
Join the team: National Safeguarding Officer
It’s a wonderful opportunity for someone who’s passionate about ensuring our sport is played in a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment. As a crucial member of the team, you...
Duncan wins maiden Challenger, Lumsden reaches Master’U final, Rylatt runner-up in ITF Glasgow
Scott Duncan became an ATP Challenger champion in Maspalomas with doubles partner Marcus Willis. The pair entered the tournament as the fourth seeds, battling from a set down ...