Players can enter into both the singles and/or doubles pathway for the Play Your Way To
Wimbledon tournament, with separate competitions for boys and girls.
All players must have an LTA Advantage membership number and an ITF World Tennis Number between 20.0 and 40.9 at the time of the event they're competing in. A players singles and doubles ITF World Tennis Number will be used for the relevant pathway.
Once a player has won a venue stage event, they automatically qualify for the county finals (singles) or regional finals (doubles).
Play Your Way To Wimbledon Singles
- Any junior player under the age of 14 and born between 2008 and 2011 can enter.
- Players can only enter a competition in their play county, for example, if they play in Yorkshire, they can only enter a Play Your Way To Wimbledon event in Yorkshire.
- The only exception to this is if the LTA Registered Venue the player is a member at is hosting an event. This would only be relevant if a player lives in a county over the border from the venue they are a member at.
Play Your Way To Wimbledon Doubles
- Any junior player under the age of 18 and born between 2004 and 2011 can enter.
- Players can pair up with any other eligible player within their region, as per the counties outlined in the table below.
- One of the players from a pair must be from that play county at an event, e.g. if there is an event taking place at a Yorkshire venue, one of the players from the doubles pair must have a play county of Yorkshire. The other player in the pair must have a play county from one of the other North counties as per the below.