What makes David Lloyd Leisure Clubs so much more than just a gym? More than anything else, it's the tennis. So our tennis professionals have to be the best in the business.
All our members no matter what their age deserve the most expert tuition possible, whatever their level. You'll be there, to coach our members one to one and in groups. You will give new Racquets Members the Tennis Welcome, put beginners on the Fast Track Tennis Course and helping existing members make the most of the fantastic opportunities the Clubs offer.
David Lloyd Leisure is a dynamic and expanding company having just acquired 16 more racquets clubs, taking the total number of clubs above 100 across the U.K. and Europe. With this growth comes exceptional opportunities for career progression for the right individuals.
At Kings Hill we have a substantial racquets membership and an established coaching programmes for adults and juniors along with one or the largest team tennis sections in Kent.
The recent £1.2million refurbishment ensures our facilities remain state of the art and currently include 5 indoor tennis courts, 5 outdoor tennis courts (3 floodlit), 4 badminton courts (mini-tennis), fitness gym, Blaze studio and an indoor and outdoor pool.
- Able to work and contribute as part of a team
- Able to work with all ages and abilities of player to the highest standards including talent id and junior development squads
- Liaise with, and educate parents with regards to junior tennis and work within the LTA completion framework
- Have a great outgoing personality & promote the fun element of tennis
- Ability to promote yourself and attract new players to the game
- Sufficient administration skills to support and grow your business
For an informal discussion please contact:
Shane Theobald, Racquets Manager
David Lloyd Kings Hill, 21 Kings Hill Avenue, West Malling, Kent ME19 4UA.
Tel: 07841 718080 Email: Racquets.firstname.lastname@example.org