2021 AGM Information for clubs
2021 Tennis Scotland Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Tennis Scotland is scheduled be held at 7pm on Thursday 21 April 2022 at the Stirling Court Hotel, Stirling, FK9 4LA.
Please find enclosed:
- AGM Covering Letter
- Notice of the meeting (Appendix 1)
- Minutes of the 2020 AGM (Appendix 2)
- Financial statements (Appendix 3)
- Ordinary Resolution (voting matter) Fees and Subscriptions (Appendix 4)
- Honorary Vice-Presidents (Appendix 5)
- Notification of Attendance slip (blue form) (Appendix 6)
- Proxy Form (pink form) (Appendix 7)
- Authorised Representative Form (yellow form) (Appendix 8)
- Update of Articles of Association (Appendix 9)
- Articles Of Association of Tennis Scotland (Appendix 9)
The following forms and accompanying notes are available for download and they outline the voting process for the Tennis Scotland AGM – please read carefully and action as appropriate:
Authorised Representative Appointment Form - You should complete this form to appoint one person to be the authorised representative of your Club to attend, speak and vote at the Annual General Meeting. Further information is available in the Notes to the Appointment Form. This form must be presented on arrival to the Annual General Meeting in order to exercise voting rights.
Proxy Form - You should complete this form if you are not planning to attend the Annual General Meeting and wish to appoint a proxy to vote on the Ordinary Resolutions. Further information is available in the Notes to the Proxy Form. The proxy form needs to be returned to Tennis Scotland no later than 7pm on the 19 April 2022 in order to be considered. OR returned via the online form.
Proxy Voting Form