The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the performance programme at Radlett Lawn Tennis & Squash Club. Delivering sessions to a high standard all year round, while also taking the time to visit players in tournaments during holiday periods.
They will construct a syllabus for coaches to follow throughout the term for the performance programme while also overseeing player programmes and ensuring players are all entering suitable tournaments for their playing abilities
Radlett Lawn Tennis & Squash Club is located in Hertfordshire and boasts 11 courts of which 8 are floodlit, 6 all weather artificial grass courts and 5 hard courts.
Radlett has over 1000 members across both Tennis, Squash & Social
We have a thriving junior programme that is growing in size each year.
The ideal candidate will be a minimum level 3 accredited coach who is positive, motivated and keen to learn and develop as a coach.
All candidates will require
- Excellent communication/customer service skills
- Experience in leading sessions and coaching players of all ages and abilities
- The ability to work independently or part of a team
- Good organisational skills and be an excellent time keeper
- Good IT skills
- A knowledge of LTA products such as LTA Youth
- A willingness to support and contribute to the wider business
- Must be available to work weekends
To apply please send a covering letter and CV across to Chris & Laura at email@example.com.
There will be an off court interview initially, if successful you will then be asked back for an on court interview in both a group and individual scenario.
If you require more information or would like to discuss the role please email or call Chris on 01923 940106