We are looking for a confident, driven and energetic individual to become Head Coach at Finsbury Park Tennis.
- Lead the delivery of the coaching programme of all ages from Mini Tennis to adult coaching, including school holiday camps.
- Grow and develop existing and new school links in the area and help with the delivery of the school's programme.
- Assist with coordinating the coaching programme and support the management of the courts.
- Mentor Level 1 and 2 coaches.
- Ability for private work to enhance income.
- Evening and weekend work required.
- Immediate start available.
The Access to Sports project is a community led, creative & innovative sports development charity that works across the London boroughs of Islington, Haringey & Hackney.
Tennis for All was set up by the Access to Sports Project to make the sport more inclusive. We want to target underrepresented segments of the local community including women, people from ethnic minority communities, people with special educational needs and those on low incomes. We run various school and community projects and we run an extensive programme using the courts at Finsbury park.
We have 8 courts (6 floodlit) with one court that has 4 mini court lines painted on. The courts have all recently been painted.
We are looking for someone either with experience in managing a programme or a coach that is eager to make the step up and become a head coach.
We require someone who is organised, flexible and adept at managing people, the courts and the programme. This job will mean being punctual and professional, setting good examples for the other coaches working underneath you.
How to apply
Please email any interest to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your CV and a covering letterApply