This position will involve day, evening and weekend work, including public holidays and we will also complete a DBS check prior to starting.
Tudor Grange Leisure Centre has everything you could possibly need to enjoy getting active. With a state-of-the-art 150 station gym, an eight-lane 25m swimming pool, a sports hall, first-rate track and field facilities, dance studios, indoor tennis courts, a spa and steam room, along with a whole host of other facilities, you’re sure to find your ideal activity with us.
We need a tennis coach who will...
- Have a minimum of an LTA Level 2 coaching qualification and a strong playing background
- Have experience in developing players of all ages and producing tournament standard players
- Be both a positive role model for the tennis colleagues, coaching teams and consistently promote the company’s vision and values
- Be able to work as part of a team, working well under supervision and follow operational procedures
- Have a dynamic on court manner and a strong on court presence
- Be reliable and have good time keeping skills
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to get in touch!