This role will involve working in multiple locations across the week with a team of coaches, and will include:
* Hot Shots Coaching
* Junior Group Coaching
* Tennis in Schools
* Cardio Tennis
* Private lessons with both juniors and adults
* Summer secondary school team coaching
* Performance squads & travel
Kiwi Tennis is New Zealand's largest coaching company, working across Auckland and the Waikato regions in clubs and schools.
We currently have a fantastic team of international coaches and support staff and are on the look out for quality coaches to join our team. We are located in one of the most beautiful countries in the world, with New Zealand being an amazing place to live.
The successful individual will be a career coach, extremely proactive and confident in being able to sell themselves, the coaching program and tennis products from the pro shops. You must also be highly organised and have great communication skills.
Eligibility for a working holiday visa into New Zealand is essential. Check eligibility prior to application.
* LTA Level 3 or above tennis coaching qualification (or international equivalent)
* Experience coaching juniors and adults of all ages and abilities
* Experience with developing club and school coaching programs
* Very good administration, communication and computer skills
* Fluent in written and spoken English
* The highest level of professionalism
* Outgoing and dynamic personality that can relate easily to adults and juniors
* Higher education qualification in sports development/coaching/management is desirable but not essential
* Clean driving license essential, with own car
* Current Police Check
* Fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and a willingness to abide by quarantine rules as necessary
Please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.comApply