The successful individual will be a career coach, extremely proactive and confident in being able to sell themselves, the coaching programme and tennis products from the pro shops. You must also be highly organised and have great communication skills.
This role will involve working in the club and local schools across the week, and will include:
- Hot Shots Coaching
- Junior Group Coaching
- Tennis in Schools
- Cardio Tennis & Attackers and Defenders
- Private lessons with both juniors and adults
- Summer secondary school team coaching
Kiwi Tennis is a tennis coaching company that delivers comprehensive coaching programmes to all ages and abilities in 5 clubs and around 20 schools across Auckland.
The suitable candidate ideally will have the following:
- LTA Level 3/JDC qualification, or equivalent
- Experience coaching juniors and adults of all ages and abilities.
- Experience with developing club and school coaching programmes
- Very good administration, communication and computer skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- The highest level of professionalism.
- Outgoing and dynamic personality that can relate easily to adults and juniors.
- Higher education qualification in sports development/coaching/management is desirable but not essential.
- Clean driving license essential
- Current Police Check
- A UK passport (to be eligible for appropriate visa)
- First Aid Certificate is desirable but not essential