Self-Employed Club Coach
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working and professional tennis coach to join us. The successful applicant will work closely with the Head Coach to deliver and assist with a variety of sessions including junior groups (both at recreational and performance levels) adult groups, including cardio tennis, team practices plus holiday camps, schools sessions and private lessons.
Initial a minimum 14 hours/week (plus private lessons) with scope to increase this, and the opportunity to input into further developing the coaching programme going forward.
Hale Gardens is a friendly club welcoming all ages, abilities, members and non-members. We have six floodlit courts; 2 artificial clay and 4 recently renewed artificial grass courts.
Players of all ages and abilities have access to coaching from our professional, fully qualified LTA coaches. With cardio tennis sessions and school holiday tennis camps there is something for everyone.
We currently have 10 teams competing within the Dorset Leagues plus junior matches and tournaments throughout the year. The club is run by a progressive and supportive committee of volunteers on behalf of members.
The successful candidate should be Level 3 (Accredited or Accredited+) or a Level 2 who has prior coaching experience and is currently working towards their Level 3 qualification.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is professional, reliable and organised
- Is friendly and approachable
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has experience delivering schools sessions
- Is able to coach all levels of junior and adult tennis
- Can work Saturday mornings
- Has flexibility to work a mixture of days, evenings and weekends
- Is able to travel independently between schools and club venues
- Has DBS/Safeguarding/First Aid Qualifications
An interest and/or background in social media marketing will be advantageous.