Part Time/Full Time Coach
Hale LTC is a vibrant and busy club with over 800 members including 400 juniors. We run a large coaching programme with around 280 children and adults in our weekly termly coaching programme.
We are looking for a reliable and energetic self-employed Coach to expand our coaching programmes at our busy and vibrant club. The Coach must be enthusiastic and have the ability to build positive relationships within the established Coaching Team and members.
This position is part time to work over the Friday- Sunday coaching programme times in term time. There is an opportunity to do private coaching due to the demand for lessons, School Outreach and Holiday Camp. Pay will be based on an hourly rate, dependant on level of qualification.
There is potential for this to expand to a full time coaching position.
We run thriving holiday camps at Hale LTC throughout the school holidays and we work with several local schools throughout the Summer term time.
The Club has 3 clay courts and 6 astro courts (5 courts are floodlit).
We are looking for a passionate individual willing to commit to Hale LTC. The key to making a success of this role is the ability to inspire and engage with players, members, and our coaching team alike, so you’ll need to be excellent at communicating and building relationships.
- Minimum Level 2 or upwards Accredited/Accredited+ including up to date certificates to meet this requirement.
- Be skilled at coaching and willing to promote LTA initiatives.
- Be able to work Friday after school hours, Saturday and Sunday during Term time.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Demonstrate strong teamwork and a positive mindset.
- Be hard working, highly motivated, committed, ambitious and have initiative.
- Be professional, reliable and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be actively seeking CPD.