L2 or L3 Coach required (South Wimbledon)
Limitless Tennis has developed the coaching programme at Cranleigh since 2013 and we are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic coach who is requiring full time hours and willing to work across the programme from LTA Youth and Schools to Adults and Performance.
We have a great team of 4 coaches and due to the high demand we are looking for the right coach to help us improve the coaching services we provide. The successful candidate can work as much as they like and earn a very good salary. The coaching environment we have built as a team is extremely good it would be hard for any coach to find a in a better team environment to work in.
Having another coach in our team will allow us to grow, improve the quality of our performance programme and provide private coaching that is in such high demand. Coaches will be employed on a self-employed basis. The role is open and the successful candidate can start immediately if possible.
We are based at Cranleigh Lawn Tennis and Social Club, located in Merton Park, South West London, and provide a fantastic coaching programme to over 300 players per week on the 5 floodlit artificial clay courts.
- Be LTA Accredited (Level 2 or 3)
- Preferably have a full driving license a car to travel to schools We can offer 15+ hours initially, increase through individual lessons if required.
- Be of a good playing standard and willing work with performance players
- A flexible schedule and can help with cover
- Want to develop their skills and be a part of a successful team
- Deliver high quality sessions for all age groups
- Have a friendly likeable personality
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be interested in disability tennis
- Preferably Cardio Tennis qualified
- Be experienced in the delivery of Primary and Secondary school coaching
- Work well within a team led by a Level 5 Head Coach