Level 3 (upwards) Tennis Coach in North West London
Temple Fortune Club is looking for a fun, experienced and passionate Tennis Coach.
The position within this established club requires someone with prior experience of teaching different standards of player. They must be very competent and capable of running group sessions and private sessions from beginner level including juniors, all the way up to high level adult team players.
The coach will start off working approximately 30 hours per week, which are a mix of private and group lessons.
Temple Fortune Club is a family members club located near Golders Green.
The club has a very large junior programme with 5 full time coaches. The club offers ladies group coaching morning and the junior sections play after school every day. The club has 7 adult teams and 6 junior teams playing in the Middlesex Summer League.
The club has 6 floodlit tennis courts, 2 squash courts, a bowls green and a large club house with a part time chef.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 3 years + coaching experience from beginners to high performing players
- Have experience teaching junior and adults (individual and group)
- Have experience running group sessions from mini red to advanced adult sessions
- Be able to work every evenings and at least one day at weekends
- Able to work within an established team of coaches
- Extremely punctual, polite and reliable
- Well organised