Join our expanding team!
This is a great opportunity for a coach to create a successful career or for a more experienced coach looking for a new challenge. We are looking for a coach to join our team and deliver coaching sessions at our Tennis Clubs, Tennis Facilities and the local schools. The opportunity is for a coach to join our team and develop extra and new sessions across multiple local venues, as well as working to develop our already existing and successful outreach program to local schools.
The role will mainly be working with children aged 4 - 16 but will also involve teaching adult beginners and club players. We are looking for a coach to join us full time with the hours growing and developing as the venues grow and more sessions are added. Fast growth with individuals, school links and extra group sessions. These hours are across weekdays and Saturdays or Sundays.
Pay is Hourly and varies depending on qualification and experience. Bonuses are also applied to coaches with a sliding pay scale for group sessions to help incentivise and support the coach.
The Excel Tennis Academy has a great reputation as we have been running coaching programmes for over 20 years and we strive to be the best we can be at all our venues. We offer high quality coaching at all our venues with development not only for our players but also the coaches.
Our club programs focus on creating opportunities for children and adults to get started playing tennis. We then have pathways for players to join development and academy sessions to help them reach their full potential. Our Schools program is one of the biggest around and we are proud to offer lessons to over 2500 school pupils a year in the local primary schools.
We mentor young people to become future coaches and our team of coaches are friendly and experienced helping to make working with us a great place to be. We currently have 7 venues in Oxfordshire and have plans for further growth within the next 12 months.
For more information on the Excel Tennis Academy please visit our website: https://www.exceltennisacademy.co.uk
This is a great opportunity for a coach to create a successful career or for a more experienced coach looking for a new challenge.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is dedicated, passionate and reliable
- Would like to develop their coaching skills and be a part of a successful team
- Is friendly and approachable
- Can deliver high quality lessons
- Has experience working in Schools (extra training can be offered)
- Works hard and is organised
- Works well within in a team
- Has experience working with juniors and adults
- Can work one day at weekends (example Saturday mornings/afternoons)
- Have experience in delivering a wide range of coaching sessions
- Be an LTA accredited Level 2 or above
- Have a full Driving license to drive between clubs and schools