Instructor or Coach
The main purpose of this role is to help grow and develop the Tennis Academy across the whole school with a focus on delivering private and group tennis lessons to pupils and staff throughout the school term. The successful candidate will need to be available to work midweek at set times between 8.00am and 7.00pm during term time and Saturdays from 9am till 3.30pm. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to help expand the provision of tennis for day students and boarders across the whole school.
Brentwood School is one of the UK’s leading independent schools for boys and girls aged 3 to 18. Set within a 75-acre site, in the heart of Brentwood town, and a direct train ride from London Stratford station, Brentwood's campus provides a stimulating environment for innovative teaching and a first-class education.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to supervise and manage groups of children and young people
- A positive attitude towards children and young people
- Minimum LTA Level 2 licensed or registered tennis coach
- First Aid Qualification
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Administrative, organisational and ICT skills
- The ability to motivate children to be the best they can be
- The ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Positive, enthusiastic, energetic, flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to adapt to changing situations
- Dedicated, conscientious and hard working
To be committed to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of young people. To demonstrate this commitment in every aspect of this post. To adhere to, and ensure compliance with, the School’s Safeguarding Policy at all times. You are required to report any safeguarding or child protection concerns to your line manager or the School’s Designated Safeguarding Lead.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying or finding out more about this role, please contact Mark Simpson-Crick, Head of Tennis Academy: email@example.comApply