This is a self-employed position working 30 + hours per week with opportunity to progress on to Head Coach role for the right candidate. We have a waiting list in place so more hours available if wanted.
• £22 - £25 per hour for group coaching
• £25 - £35 per hour for private coaching (no deductions taken for court fees etc)
Key responsibilities include:
• Coaching sessions in the club, schools, holiday camps as well as private one-to-one tennis coaching
• Working collaboratively with team at club and school programmes
• Leading assistant coaches
• Organising and running tournaments
• Delivering high quality individual lessons
Other responsibilities include:
• Bringing energy and enthusiasm to every session
• Being professional in your interactions with children, parents, colleagues and schools
• Teaching relevant skills, progressions and techniques
Brenchley & Matfield Tennis Club is a beautiful club with a strong membership base and a long-established well reputed coaching programme. We coach 200+ players a week, both in groups and privately, and a long waiting list which we would really like to help!
We have four outdoor courts, two hard courts and two artificial clay courts, all with floodlights.
Brenchley & Matfield TC were winners of the LTA Kent Club of the Year (1-4 courts) in 2018 and our Head Coach won LTA Kent LTA Coach of the Year in 2017.
The coaching programme ranges from tinies to adults of varying levels with a strong emphasis on mini tennis. We have strong links with local schools.
|• LTA Level 3 minimum
• Must be able to drive and have access to a car
• Fluent in English
• Good communication skills
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Good organisation skills
• Good tennis playing level
• Willing to work evenings and Saturdays
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07950 885397 if you have any questionsApply