- Coaching squads at week-ends and evenings.
- Coaching individual pupils.
- Coaching in local schools.
- Acting as hitter for Director of Tennis.
- Opportunity for administration duties.
- Opportunities for grounds work.
- Working as part of a team on the full junior and adult programs.
- Building own coaching opportunity through pro-active communication with members and the local community.
Beaconsfield Tennis Centre has 9 courts (6 floodlit) plus 4 floodlit Mini Red courts. There is a new large Clubhouse with gym from which four personal trainers work.
BSLT has been very active for 60 years teaching thousands of players. Loads of opportunities to learn and develop own skills.
- Self-motivated, self-employed, committed to improving players.
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational skills off and on court.
- Driving licence is a bonus.
- Good playing standard enabling club team representation.