- Residential Summer Tennis Camps on grass and hard courts
- Summer Contract from 2 to 5 weeks (Self-employed)
- On-site accommodation and meals
- On & off court player (8-21 year olds) & coach management
- Supervising the daily running of the camp
- Implementing the 2022 JMT summer coaching program
- Working in partnership with the JMT Operations Manager
- Reporting to the JMT central management team
JONATHAN MARKSON TENNIS is a London based company established in 1981, supporting the true passion of tennis lovers over the world. European leader in Tennis & English camps, we are experts in delivering a very high skill tennis experience to practical camps. Focusing on the key areas of our customers’ game such as developing the mental aspect, tuning up the tactical, improving a specific technical area and improving tennis fitness. Our programme is designed to be challenging, but we also create a great social and sporty environment.
Our team is made of international coaches with high credentials and proven track record in player achievement. We value coaches dedicated to discover and learn, who respect each other actively foster a dynamic and ambitious team spirit. It is a one off experience, which creates memories for life. We welcome and support new candidates keen to join our team.
As a professional experienced head coach, you will be familiar with leading a team of coaches and delivering a set tennis program. You will have experience in group management (on and off the court), applying health and safety measures, public presentations and leading from the front! Good spoken English is essential.
As a key person in the organisation you must understand the needs of the local and international market (students and JMT staff) and ensure that you engage with everyone and develop a strong team spirit at camp. Your fast decision making and problem solving attitude will allow you to run an efficient camp in a friendly atmosphere, creating memories for life for all coaches and participants.
You will report weekly to the JMT central management team and will demonstrate a daily application of the 2022 JMT coaching plan according to the guidance and company philosophy.
Please address it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your application is selected, you will be contacted for an interview within the next 2 week.
- 2 references of previous employers
- Your latest CV highlighting your abilities for the job application you are applying for.
- A covering letter detailing your desire to join the company and willingness to work in this environment.