Food can be brought into the grounds, along with non-alcoholic drinks in non-glass containers.
Due to licensing laws, no alcohol may be brought onto site and any that is will be confiscated and handed to security staff for disposal before entry can be granted.
Spectators are prohibited from bringing in the following:
- Any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon, including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives, large corkscrews), glass bottles, pyrotechnics and 'personal protection' sprays
- Bags larger than 16’’ x 12’’ x 12’’ (40cm x 30cm x 30cm)
- Large flags (max. 2’x2’/60cm x 60cm) banners, rattles, klaxons, oversized hats or any items causing an obstruction or nuisance
- All promotional, commercial, political or religious items of whatever nature, including but not limited to banners, signs, symbols, marketing materials and leaflets (unless expressly authorised by the LTA).
- Spectators are advised that the use of laptops, professional video equipment is not permitted on site.
Photographic equipment with lenses of more than 300mm, when extended, is not permitted on site.